Installing Cash Tally One application on your desktop is a very simple and straight forward process. In this video we are showing you how to download the application on your desktop and then install it in a step-by-step process.
- Click on Download option from the upper menu list
- Read the End User License Agreement and click on the Download Now button
- You will be redirected to CNET site where the setup file is located. Click on Download Now and the file downloading will be started shortly.
- Save the setup file in your PC
- When the downloading is completed, choose Open to start the installation process.
- Agree with the EULA of this software and click Next.
- Follow the easy steps and the software will be installed on your PC.
- Launch the application at the end of the installation process or from the desktop icon.
- Enter default password 1234 to Login and Proceed. The app interface will appear.
- Change the default password by going into the Settings section
- Click on Home and start counting…….
If you download this software on your mobile, please transfer it to your desktop and then install it on your PC. It is not made for mobile.